Enjoy warm, friendly Maritime hospitality in beautiful northern New Brunswick when you stay at our recently renovated Days Hotel Dalhousie. With a great downtown location boasting views of picturesque Baie des Chaleurs, our Dalhousie, NB hotel is near must-see sites like Inch Arran Park, outdoor activities aplenty, and several corporate addresses for those in town to conduct business.
Days Inn Dalhousie New Brunswick
Big city services with small town charm and hospitality.
Dalhousie Hotel and Convention center located downtown with view on the Baie des Chaleurs. The Manoir Adelaide Hotel and Convention Center provides superior customer care. Panoramic Inch Arran Park & Beach and the multi-million dollar indoor pool on the beach aquatic center are located nearby, less than 1 KM from the hotel. Snowmobiles and ATVs, Tours and Groups Welcome!
Dalhousie Exit 391A on Route 11 and to downtown Dalhousie. Can't miss it!
View Larger Map
- Montreal :: 8.5 hrs
- Quebec City :: 5.5 hrs
- Rimouski :: 2.5 hrs
- Perce :: 3 hrs
- Carleton :: 45 mins
- Charlottetown :: 4 hrs
- Moncton :: 3 hrs
- Shediac :: 3 hrs
- Bouctouche :: 2.5 hrs
- Fredericton :: 4 hrs
- Halifax :: 6 hrs
- Miramichi :: 1.5 hrs
- Caraquet :: 1.5 hrs
- Bathurst :: 45 mins
- Campbellton :: 45 mins
- Edmundston :: 2.5 hrs
- Full Service Hotel & Convention Center
- Apartments ideal for short or long term stay
- Hockey Arena 1Km. Curling Club 1 block
- Ideal location in downtown shopping district
- The restaurant is open for breakfast from 6:30 to 9:30am. We offer full service hot breakfast at a reasonable price.
- Beach & Multi Million dollar indoor pool nearby. 100 ft slide, tarzan rope, sauna, jacuzzi and more